Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tell Me All There is to Know About My Niece, Please :)

March 11, 2009

Mom!

So tell me all there is to know about my niece, please :) I had a dream about Elle the other night, it was so tender. I woke up in tears ha. I love that girl so much already! What was the official birthday? I wanna know all the stats. Does she cry? What's her room look like? Is she being shown pictures of me? :) haha. I am just so excited about all this as you can tell. Is Cait doing ok? Better yet how is Danny boy? Life is so good...

How are Tyler and Court? Still being awesome? I hear from them every so often. I love this family. The girls being good? Update me please.

I can't believe it's been a year. It feels just like yesterday that I left. Time is flying by. Texas is good. It's a very strange place. Maybe one day you will come visit.

I am now in a trio with Elders Wilson and Hanson. Still here in Porter. It's different that's for sure. Elder Hanson is from Idaho and is just a little rough around the edges, bless his heart.

I love this work. I love my family.

Love Elder Jarman

No comments: