Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Was Nothing But Happy Talking to Ypu

Mom,

What a joy it was to hear from my family. I thought I might get home sick for the first time but really that call home was the antidote for the illness. Hearing the voices that I love the most brought me to a new appreciation for each one of my family. I love you! It sounds like everyone is doing good. I was nothing but happy talking to you. The work is the usual here in Jasper land. Transfers are coming up on the 18th of January so I am expecting a move somewhere. We'll see though. I love Jasper, it's gonna be hard to leave. I don't really think about leaving to much though. The members here have really just taken me in as their own, it's been amazing. Elder Fairbourn continues to impress me, from day one he seemed like a veteran, so that's how I always treat him. It's a good companionship, we work hard, it isn't as open as others I have been in but he is a very quiet person so its expected. I do a lot of singing and humming haha. How is the house coming? Gonna send pictures of it soon? I love pictures ps. Also thank you again SO much for the amazing contribution to Christmas you made for me. It was such a great day. Really. I didn't have the biggest breakfast but still, it was good. I love you!

Elder Jarman

No comments: