Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Typical Day in a Nutshell

Mom!

I do remember just vaguely that dinosaur haha. Oh man... good times. How are you doing?!! I was glad to hear you got and enjoyed my parcel. A typical day here is up at 630 workout shower eat then study from 8 to 10 then out by 10 either visiting members tracting investigators or service, pending on the day. Lunch is at noon. Then same thing as before from one to 6 which is usually dinner time. After dinner we try and see less active members and then in by 9 or 930 then planning then i have to make calls to my district then the ZL's then I write in my journal brush teeth and say prayers then to bed. That's a typical day in a nut shell. A lot of people are getting married holy crap haha. Keep me up to date on that stuff, it's always interesting.

I am doing good. It's cold in the library today, which reminds me that my feet are always freezing, no matter what. I need those booties I once had. I can't sleep sometimes because of it. I think I have some kind of a condition. Haha.

I love you mom!

Elder Jarman

No comments: