Thursday, January 22, 2009

10 Months, I Have Been Out 10 Months... Weird.

Mother!

Hey! The time goes good. 10 months, I have been out 10 months... Weird. Is it going as fast for you as it is for me? Man oh man.

So still at Grandmas eh? That's alright though. what a blessing for grandma. We visit a lot of old people and they seem so lonely so when we come by they tell us everything. It's funny.

In the Beaumont stake conference a few months ago they too addressed temple attendance. The stake president was very admant about it ha. I am so grateful for the time I was able to attend with Grandpa Jarman, I wont ever forget those thursdays. I will pray for you and your commitment to serve the Lord. I am so blessed to be part of such an amazing family. I was thinking about how much fun our late night talks were haha, good times.

I got the pacakage from Sam Reed and have just got to print my picture and send it away to Dave. I am going to have to use my home card to do so though just a heads up... I probably use that more than I should... sorry. I am on a mission though so that counts for something right? haha. Yes I am gonna milk that for as long as I can haha.

I love you! I am probably going to be transferred this week but we'll see. Calls are on Saturday so I will find out then. Take care! Oh and I think Jessica Doxeys aunt called our house, her name is Becky and lives in alpine. Her husband served here years ago. Small world eh?

love Elder Jarman

No comments: