Monday, December 1, 2008

I Had A Great Birthday

Mom!

Hey! I had a great birthday. It went very well. The 21st Elder Nelson came on exchanges with us and spent the night into the 22nd with us so at midnight we opened my package from Ali and had quite the laugh fest, like we always do. So it started the day off just right. I got so many good looking ties from y'all! I loved all of them seriously. Oh! The family we re activated the Waters not only have a hobby of photo shoots but cake making as well so I got a beautifully done cake from them. I still haven't eaten it cause it's so extravagent. The dinner at the Padgetts was awesome, they are such a wonderful family. We are actually eating Thanksgiving dinner with them too haha. We will probably make a couple stops along the way there. The morning of T Day we are having a huge football game pitting us against the Orange zone, with Nelson out it'll be a challenge, but doable. With how fat I am I usually just sit on the sidelines and eat fried chicken but I think for this one I will play :) I love you and am so thankful for the friendship I have with you mom. Love Warner

PS remember how every song on arrow 103.5 was sung by styxx according to you haha.

No comments: