Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's All Gravy, Baby

To My Mom,

I was glad to read that your thanksgiving was great! I am sure that y'all had a ton of food and good times. My thanksgiving was alright. I didn't get to play football due to the fact that our ride cancelled but it's all gravy baby. We had a nice dinner with the Padgett's and that was that. I hadn't heard that about Elder Wirthlin thank you for the knowledge. He really was a great man. I loved his last two talks on laughing and looking after the one. Two of my all time favorite talks. He will be missed. I was actually thinking about Todd this week. I remember this one time he took me to a Jazz game and we sat there and watched the game and drove home and not much was said but I knew he loved me. That goes for all my relatives. They don't even have to say much and I know they love me. It's truly a blessing to have come from the family I came from. Some of these situations people are in are so sad. I am feeling really good about things here mom. The work is going great. I am blessing a baby on Sunday! We've activated a few people and we have a couple baptisms in the near future. My companion is great. He's hard to read at times but I learn something new with each companion on how to treat and react to people. The weather has been a little chilly thanks to the wind chill but Ali got me this vest that keeps me nice and warm so I am thankful for that. I love you mom. I am grateful for the time we were able to spend together prior to me coming out on my mission. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Elder Jarman loves you :)

No comments: