Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Am Really So Blessed To Be Out On The Lord's Errand

Mother Dearest,

Hey! My week was the best week of my mission I'd have to say. I have been praying a lot about what to do concerning Liz Peddy and it came to me that the invitation had to be made and with Elder Christensen, which was weird, so it just so happens that Saturday was our sheduled exchange day. We were so blessed to invite Liz to be baptized on 20 December and she accepted with the sweetest smile ever. I am so overjoyed for her. The following day, Sunday, I was able to bless Derek Ramos, the son of Jasmine Ramos a less active sister in the branch whom we just re activated. It was an overwhelming feeling blessing that baby. I wasn't nervous just really overcome by the reality of what was happening ha. The spirit was so strongly felt.

So sounds like things are busy back home. You let the girls know that I am not missing out on the work of moving y'all, we just moved in two families this past week so I am getting to do some of the same stuff you are.

My physical self is doing good. My haircuts have been better but that's because of you being the talented beautician you are, I usually just have one of the Elders get at my hair with a 3 or 4 haha. Keep me up to date about Abe's health condition, you know I love that man. He's such a good guy. I was thinking about that again, just how blessed I am, and Abe to me is one of those angels Elder Holland spoke about.

Mom I love you. I know that what I am doing is what I am suppose to be doing. At times I miss home more than others but I am really so blessed to be out on the Lord's errand. Tell everyone I love them

love Elder Jarman

No comments: