Saturday, November 22, 2008

Plans For My Birthday...

Mom.
You barely made it, but you made it, phewf. You are quite welcome for the "tribute" haha. Elder Draper and I believe Elder Nelson both sent you letters. Those two guys are top notch. It sounds like a lovely birthday you had. I can't see pictures in the lab here in Jasper but I am certain that the light fixture is quality, you have such good taste. haha, oh mama, I love you. Plans for my birthday... Elder Nelson, who is now my Zone Leader, is coming on exchanges with us. We'll probably go to DQ or something ha. That's about it. haha. Jasper is going good. We have a few new investigators indeed. The most promising ones are friends of members. The West's progression is all on the father Alton. Hopefully he comes around. Willie Isom is going to the Marshall Islands! WOah! That is so awesome. He probably just entered in the MTC as I write this. What a good kid that Isom boy is. I enjoyed both him and Andy's company on the baseball team. Good kids. I for sure wanna see Jesse's wedding announcement. He is bound to have an awesome one that's for true. Mom I wear my retainers every night, ask Fairbourn! My teeth are noticably different though, I don't know what to do about it... I love you and miss you dearly. I missed you a lot yesterday. I daresay I was homesick... good thing it's not terminal... yet aren't we all terminal as soon as we come into this world? I suppose we are. Anyway... haha. I love you.
Elder Jarman

No comments: