Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Anywho

Hey ya'll it sounds like everyone is busy busy busy as usual. Dad I hope you enjoyed a good Father's Day. I was more than happy to send off that letter for you. The work here is going great. The weather is crazy here haha. Yesterday we went and visited our good friends the Tices and watched an incredible thunder storm roll through. I am talkin' bolts of lightning that stay in the sky for over 4 seconds, it was awesome. I think I told you about the Tice family before, if not then just know that they have adopted us as their own haha. We have two non member families like that who just love us to death. It's nice to know people like the Tice's and The Daniels exist. So the progress on the house moves on! Yes! The pine tree gone? What the... I never did like that tree, it's needles always prohibited a larger football field because I hated wearing shoes. Remember how i'd just go outside for hours on end and play in the front yard? haha. That kid was cool. Now look at me... haha. Anywho... So the summer heat here is supposedly only to get worse and wal mart was saying that they usually run out of bottled water in the coming months, the tap water here is un drinkable so say all the residents so that's a dilemna I suppose. We Finish the Book of Mormon tomorrow as a zone! I am SO excited! i am on page 513 right now just so you know. It's really such an amazing book. I can't wait to study it more in depth. What's up with me not having a family picture still?! Do you want me to forget what ya'll look like? Is that it? Don't you love me?! haha. Just jokin', but seriously I would enjoy a family photo. :) I love ya'll more and more each day!
Elder Jarman

No comments: