Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Love It Out Here!

Mama!
Heyyyyyy! The transition from the MTC to the mission field has been great! My trainer is so sweet! We work so hard that our bodies ache come bed time but we have so much fun in the process. I love it out here. The humidity isn't even all that bad. I hear the summers are terrible though. Our apartment supposedly has a roach problem but we have yet to encounter any... I hope we don't ha. The work is going really good right now. We both are new to the area so we have been doing a lot of tracting and getting to know the members better. The members here are so awesome mom! They are taking very good care of me I can promise you that. We have dinner appointments every night, no kiddin. I hope all is well back home and that you are being treated with respect from the girls. I love you! :)

Elder Jarman

PS the mission office address is:
2815 west lake houston pkwy # 109
Kingwoood TX 77339

Emma!
Hey girly! So I just wanted to let you know that I have all your pictures up as decorations and everyone loves them. I can't wait to hear from you again :) I love you

Elder Jarman

No comments: