Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Couple Quick Ones

Hey!
It was so nice to hear from you! I have yet to receive that letter you wrote of but I will keep my eyes peeled for it. The bike has really only been used once because our area is so big. We have a Chevy Malibu that gets us from place to place. I can't wait to ride my bike more though. That is so cool you are going to do a 100 miler! That's intense. Just be safe alright, I will continue to pray for you and especially for your safety alright. I haven't much time to email today so I thought I would just fill you in on the work. It's going alright. We aren't getting people to follow through on their commitments which really bugs me but it also helps me to follow through with the commitments I make. The mission really sets the pace for life I realize. The habits I gain out here will (I hope) be carried with me throughout my life. I can't wait to call ya'll on mothers day! I am shooting for around 230 your time alright. So be there.
I love you Dad.
Love Elder Jarman

Hey!
So i don't have much time to write emails today so that stinks. I just wanted to let you know that I can pretty much call any time on mothers day so I will shoot for about 230 alright? I love you! The work is going great, it always is haha even if it's not :) I love my mission... Even when I am down I just think of what I have been blessed with. I am so blessed.
love Elder Jarman

No comments: