Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thank the spirit

Hey! Things are going good, really good. I swear everyday I fall more and more in love with this wonderful place. Baytown is such an awesome area. I am so glad I started out here to get my feet under me. Elder Nelson and I get along great! We are pretty much best friends. He told me that I seem like I have already served a mission and am just going on another one from the way I am, so I liked hearing that ha. He also said he loves the way I pray (I have taken so much time to have more meaningful prayers so that really made me happy to hear) I love this work and know that this is what I am suppose to be doing in my life. That is so crazy that the girls are both gonna be cheerleaders haha. Weird! But I hope that they will really take it as a time to grow together and become closer. That will be awesome. And Lou is gonna try soccer? SWEET! She could be so good if she wanted to. those letters I wrote you guys were totally unexpected. I was having my personal study and i just had this strong feeling to write you both and let you know how much I love and appreciate you. So thank the spirit haha. Well the work is going great like I said previous and my spirits are high. We had Zone Conference last week and Pres. Lake opened it up to anyone who had a favorite talk from Conference and I felt prompted to comment on Elder Bednars talk, so i did. I raised my hand (first) and Pres. Lake was just beaming and said "Are you sure this is your first Zone conference" haha. I chuckled a bit. I just love this gospel so much! I can't help but talk as much as possible about it. we also were able to go do a session at the Houston Temple, it is such a magnificent place. I loved it! That Temple is gorgeous. I get to call ya'll on mother's day, weird huh? Be sure to tell me how Toby is doing and such alright. Tell him I love him and am so thankful for his service. Ya'll better answer when I call this time. I don't know if i told you already but I called from the airport when I left and nobody picked up! haha. It's all good though. I love you! Elder Jarman

No comments: