Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Love the Gospel!

Family!
thank you so much for the email and letters and packages, they make me so so happy. I love you all so much! The MTC is really helping me realize just how much ha. Oh guess what, I have gained ten pounds! haha. Crazy huh? I swear the scale is just broken but whatev. That Easter package was just what i needed to boost my spirits! I was feeling my first bit of homesickness over the holiday but that package made it go away. I really am having fun learning here in the MTC and can't wait to get out in the field, only 6 more days! I really can't see me learning this much in this little time anywhere else. I love the gospel and what it can do for everyone and anyone, really it is for whoever wherever whenever. I didn't really realize that til now and i am sure that i will learn that even moreso in the field. I have been able to see Elder Ojuka about 3 times now. I actually helped him with his bags and get situated in his room. It really was so awesome seeing a familiar face. He's going to be such a great missionary. Elder King left for Argentina this past week and I got a chance to take some pictures with him also. Alma 34 has become my favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon, I read it at least once a day ha. Another chapter that I have grown to love is 2 Nephi 2. Oh how i wish I would have paid more attention when Dad would give us wisdom on the Scriptures! Ugh. Oh and I can see now why Dad is the way he is, I probably will be the same way after experiencing my mission too. I really am blown away at how much fun learning is here. Well I love you all and pray for you all everyday! :)

No comments: