Thursday, April 24, 2008

In Texas...

In Texas...People actually fly the state flag higher than the country flag.Dogs are everywhere. The drivers are terrible.We get flipped off often and return it with a smile and a wave.We talk to either a Baptist or a Methodist at every door ha.People wake up every morning and give themselves a hug just for being from Texas. HEY!these are just a few things I have noticed since being out haha. People here are so kind and loving but really so crazy. I love the people we tract into that say "Oh we know all about you Mormon's." haha, they really don't know anything. Elder Nelson and I have been teaching this woman Patty Thompson that we tracted into and we really feel so good about her. She has a 5 year old daughter and two step daughters so currently we are looking for a family to fellowship them. At our last visit Patty asked tons of questions about the Book of Mormon and even about our backgrounds so I got to talk about you lots :) it brought such a joy and strong feelings of the spirit to share with her something I hold so dear. I can't wait to see her and her family progress even more. I hope you all know how much I love you and how much I pray for you. I hope all is well back home. Tell everyone I love them k.

No comments: