Friday, May 9, 2008

Goodness Gracious

Hi family,
To start off I would just like to say thank you for your letter Dad, that meant a lot to me. And that Dr Seuss version of the Book Of Mormon was hilarious haha I loved it. As I read the scriptures more and more I find lots of humor in them, is that bad? Like when the Lord tells Nephi too zap his brothers haha, it's funny. Anyway on to my email... Thank you so much for searching out the items I asked for, if it's too much of a hassle I will understand but those things would be muchly appreciated. Haha Andrea's cooking eh Dad? That sounds like it would be tough to pass up haha, oh man. Yeah I am gonna try and call around 230 your time so... 330 here? Yeah. I can't wait! Again tell Toby wonderful things from me because he is a wonderful guy. That was awful to hear about Jim and Wendy, I hope they are going to be ok. I will keep them in my prayers. That is just too sad. And Stanford is ill too? Goodness gracious. I will pray for him as well. Congratulations on the Bike excursion! I knew ya had it in ya. Got any other sweet rides you're shooting for besides the LoToJa? Keep me posted. We have a few members in the ward that do Ironman stuff and were talking about how awesome the LoToJa would be. I won't comment on what mom is getting for mothers day cause I don't know if she knows but that is an awesome idea! Kudos to whoever thought that up. Mom you are a very beautiful woman! I wish I had some fancy something or other to send you but I will just send a card I hope it's up to par... The work is going alright. We don't have any investigators which is always frustrating but we work really hard and do a ton of tracting. We have made lots of friends that are of other faiths that absolutely love us. The Tice family is one of them. They are SO kind and supportive of our work but aren't even of our faith, just good people all around. Texas is full of nice people. This one woman asked if I was single cause she wanted to set her 18 year old daughter up with me hahaha I just laughed and explained what our policy on that was, she was a little bit confused but oh well. I love you all and can't wait to talk to you!

No comments: