Sunday, September 7, 2008

What A Week

Mom! 

Thank you for the package you have no idea how much of an answer to a prayer it was. I got it the day we evacuated. I had no food, had just ran out of soap, and lo and behold I get a package from my mom with goodies and soap in it. I think that you not emailing me last week had a purpose, just as everything does. So thank you. 

What a week... We were evacuated on Sat. and I have yet to be home to Jasper. I have been living out of my suitcase and I have gotten pretty good at packing ha. I never thought I would see the day... The work is coming along. Jasper is awesome, I love it. I have so much faith that we will have a lot of success here. We are teaching a less actives children, 4 of them and it's going good. I called them everyday that we were evacuated to show them that we really do love them. They are great people. I think I told you about Sis. West and how she had been inactive for 40 years and then our first Sun. in Jasper she showed up out of nowhere. What a blessing. Our other investigators Brad and Jacquilene are still going along. Brad last week unveiled to us a bit of his past... woah... Some of the things that he's gone through and done I could not believe. I just hope he gets a hold of the beauty of the atonement soon. 

Andy is home?!?!?! That is crazy haha. Missions end? Huh? ha. Tell him hi for me would ya? 

So pictures? Can you please oh please send me some of you and dad? I love you and appreciate the love you show me. I am praying for you so much. 
Love Elder Jarman

No comments: