Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aloha Back

Dad what is up?!
Hawaii! Oh man that's exciting! I hope ya'll have a great trip and enjoy one another. What a blessing it is to have parents who love each other. Thank you. The work is going... it really is tough when you get flushed twice. You are pretty much opening an area up and working with what you find yourself. But it is going good. We are still moving forward with the West family yes and have an appointment friday at 2 where if the spirit prompts us we may set a date. It's been 6 months and I have yet to have a baptism... ugh. I wrote you a letter concerning a verse of scripture, Ether 12:6 and I have grown to love that so much. It is so true. I know that. I just gotta keep being obedient and working hard. That is awesome about the Reg. Conf. What a blessing conferences are. I love Boyd K. Packer's talks. What was your fav? I have heard about the BYU game ha, a wins a win though right? I'll take it haha. I heard that the U beat Michigan?! Wha? That's nuts. I love you dad and am proud to be your son. HAve fun in Hawaii!
Love Elder Jarman

No comments: