Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Wouldn't Know

Mother! 

Hi! I was very happy to hear that Benny May called ya'll. He is such a nice guy for doing that. I hope you had an amazing anniversary! 25 years! Woah! That is quite a while haha. I am so blessed to have been born into such a wonderful family. I have never really understood just how blessed until now. I love you and dad and the love you have for one another and your children, soon to be grandchildren ha. 

So the olympics have been good eh? I wouldn't know ha. I wish I could watch them but.... oh well. I guess Michael Phelps is good at swimming though, 8 golds, impressive. 

What a blessing this gospel is. I didn't realize just how much I didn't know until my mission ha. I cannot believe just how much I took for granted. My testimony before my mission was like a rock that just sat there and served somewhat of a purpose but now its a firery flame that is understood and loved. I have such a strong testimony concerning families and the importance of them. They are the most important social unit in all of time and eternity. You and Dad have done a superb job of raising your children and making us all feel loved. I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate you. I love you so much. This church is true. If we read our scriptures say our prayers and pay our tithing then all will be well. 

Love Elder Jarman

No comments: