Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It Can Change Your Life

Mom,
Hey! It was so nice being able to talk to ya'll this past week. I thought maybe I would feel my first bit of home sickness but in truth it just boosted my spirits ten fold. I loved hearing your voices. Elder Nelson understood what you meant by it mom haha. He says thank you! Oh mama haha. I love you. So the girls made it to Chi town safe eh? Thats good to know. Emma Emma Emma... what a little woman she always has been haha. I was glad to hear you had a coming to Jesus talk with her mom haha. You should really get her involved in dance. Chris is going to the same mission as Scott?! That's so cool! Tell him congrats! So this past week we were tracting and we had three houses in a row tell us they would pray about the Book Of Mormon and for us to come back! That just doesn't happen. So I am really excited to see what comes of it. I made this one woman,, Rosetta, promise me she would pray about it, she laughed and said "You're a persistant one aren't you." I just gave her a big smile and said "I just know that it can change your life." So I hope she went ahead and did it. We are gonna check back tomorrow. I love you! Elder Jarman

No comments: