Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Time Is Flying

Mama,
Seriously can you believe it's already over 2 months? Time is flying... ugh. I cannot believe it. I will pray for Ben, that is scary stuff. I hope he is doing alright. I have a feeling he's just fine though, he's a choice son of God. I was thinking that same thing about Pres. Warner! Seriously. What an awesome man. I love Stake Conference! Seems like just yesterday Cait was scratching my back on the top row... weird. I was glad to hear you sang in the choir. I joined our ward choir! haha. We start next month, I am so excited. Skyler Stice even though he's younger than me has always been one that I look up to. The way he carries himself is incredible. He is my definition of immovable and steadfast. I love that kid. He will be an amazing missionary. David Ridge! You gotta get his email address for me haha. He's a stud! The work here is going just the same. We set a baptismal date with an elderly woman, Mary Hartley, who is living with a man but in separate rooms who has had a few strokes and lives the law of chastity and all the other commandments but the fact that she is living with someone of the opposite sex is getting in the way. Poor thing. So the Stake Pres. said that he would pray about it to know what to do... I really hope it gets approved. She's really a sweet old lady is all. I love you so much and love hearing from you! Thank you so much for the package! I was beaming upon opening it. Tell Tyler I exist would ya? Maybe that would get him to write haha. LoveElder Jarman

No comments: